For every SaaS provider working in the eCommerce industry, integration with eCommerce platforms is critical. The more shopping platforms your software supports, the more likely it is to attract a large number of online store owners to your solution. That is the primary reason why any eCommerce application provider should consider integrating their product with as many eCommerce platforms and marketplaces as possible, as both they and their customers would gain significantly from this kind of connection.
This post will explain to you why developing Hybris integration is important for your business, what are the main integration difficulties, and how you can effectively and quickly integrate your software with Hybris.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating With Hybris Platform
Hybris is a well-established eCommerce platform that was established in 1997 and bought by SAP in 2013. It’s one of the top eCommerce platforms in the United Kingdom, the United States, and other European countries. Over 19,000 online merchants have built their stores using the Hybris platform. So, integrating with Hybris is a great way for eCommerce software providers to reach out to more prospective clients.
Developing Hybris integration is the first step toward focusing on new market potentials because this integration is far more than just a connection. You may grow your market share by offering your service to new prospective customers. You’ll also be able to expand the capabilities of your SaaS software solution.
Hybris Integration Pitfalls and Other Difficulties You Might Face When Establishing Shopping Cart Integration
When it comes to eCommerce platform integration, we can say that it is among the most challenging tasks for companies that offer eCommerce services. If you want to connect your solution with numerous eCommerce platforms, you’ll need a huge amount of time and experience to learn about each one. Integration with eCommerce platforms and marketplaces generates plenty of problems, some of which we’ll go over in detail below:
- Dealing with integrations on your own is a bad idea because you might not be aware of some of the technical peculiarities of eCommerce platforms. You’ll need a highly qualified developer team to complete this task on your own.
- Integration is a complicated issue that requires a great deal of effort and expertise. Depending on the complexity of the integration, it may take several months to finish. You can then imagine how long it’ll take programmers to accomplish numerous eCommerce platform integrations.
- The release of updates for certain eCommerce platforms is likely to be an even larger problem when there are multiple integrations. Your development team may finish integrations that depend on previous versions of the eCommerce platform. As a result, while attempting to obtain new information from online stores, you may encounter serious problems.
- Because Hybris’ platform has its unique way of storing information, developing Hybris integration demands a high level of technical expertise. Frequently, support does not offer a comprehensive explanation for problems. Although Hybris has an internet community, it is not large enough to assist you with some issues.
Using a ready-made integration solution, such as API2Cart’s unified API, is probably the best choice you can make. It enables you to build a connection with over 40 eCommerce platforms, including the Hybris platform at once.
How to Easily Establish Hybris Integration
API2Cart has created a unified API that helps eCommerce application vendors to simply and quickly integrate their applications with various eCommerce platforms. You will be able to integrate your software with over 40 shopping platforms, including Shopify, Hybris, Magento, Neto, BigCommerce, Etsy, OpenCart, WooCommerce, and many others.
API2Cart offers these API methods for interacting with the Hybris platform:
- for working with products: product.list/info/count/find/child_item.list
- for working with orders: order.list/count/info/add
- for working with order statuses: order.status.list
- for working with customers: customer.list
Here are some of the benefits of working with API2Cart:
- Save resources on the creation of various eCommerce platform integrations. Get a single interface to deal with products, customers, orders, and other data from over 40 eCommerce platforms.
- Save time and money spent on integration of your system with various eCommerce platforms
- API2Cart is continually adding new platforms and updated versions of carts.
- It gives you complete technical assistance as well as the ability to obtain whatever modification you need.
Furthermore, we are continually adding new methods and features for our customers. Start your free 30-day trial to explore how API2Cart can assist you with your company needs. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.