Why Is It Important for B2B SaaS Solutions to Invest in eCommerce Integrations
For B2B SaaS software providers accessing products, customers, orders, shipments, and other store data is vital to operate their core functions. Thus, they need integration with shopping platforms. And the more integrations your SaaS App solution supports the wider range of potential customers and bigger market share you can have. For instance, there are over 800,000 Shopify-powered stores, therefore integration with this shopping cart allows to increase the number of customers in no time.
The blog post outlines the answers to the questions of why you should engage in eCommerce integration as a B2B SaaS solution provider and how this can affect your company. It will also provide you with the best approach possible for your company’s needs.
eCommerce Integration Benefits
The question, “Why is it necessary for me to invest in eCommerce Integrations as a B2B SaaS solution provider?” reveals many advantages of integration with shopping platforms and marketplaces as well as its significance for SaaS application vendors.
Integration with eCommerce platforms let you take advantage of the following:
- Integration with eCommerce platforms gives access to a large number of online retailers;
- Integrating with multiple shopping platforms helps you to win the market because your SaaS app solution would draw even more customers;
- Integration of your SaaS software solution with eCommerce platforms allows it to work with online retailers and easily collect and work with all the necessary store data related to orders, customers, products, shipments, categories, taxes, etc.;
- Integrating with different shopping platforms will help you implement new technologies and deliver them to your customers;
- You will boost your revenue, as more buyers would mean more profit for your company.
What is the Easiest Way to Integrate with eCommerce Platforms?
You do have to be aware that integration with eCommerce platforms is very challenging. Since each platform has its specific structure, each integration has many particular challenges. Implementing a properly working integration module implies a professional specialist and a lot of skill and time. When the integration is done, further updates and maintenance are required that will take resources and time continuously due to the need for IT staff to maintain the incorporation.
All these factors make the integration of shopping carts very complicated, so finding a way to make it simpler is imperative. For such a reason, the easiest thing you can do is to consider already designed and accessible integration solution such as API2Cart, since this API interface framework has already established integration with more than 40 carts and eCommerce platforms.
Through only one integration with API2Cart, you will be able to connect to over 40 shopping platforms like Magento, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, OpenCart, WooCommerce, Zen Cart and a lot of others. If you want to concentrate on developing your core product rather than on complex shopping cart API interfaces, then API2Cart would be your best option. What’s more, you can test the service for 30 days entirely free.